Volvo Diesel Service

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Looking at a boat with a TAMD 63P. Wanted to talk with the local service guys first but coming up empty. I know there's a mobile service in the area but haven't got a call back from them. Anyone own a Volvo and get service in Eastern LI Sound, specifically Mystic/Noank area?

Thanks, Bill

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Do you guys have personal experience with him? I called twice over the last week and left messages for some general info - No reply. Guys on other forums say it's hard to get him to your boat.

WC1966

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Webbers Cove 34
MacDonald Marine

He worked on a buddy's motor 3-4 years ago, and several boats at my marina, again 3-4 years ago. If I remember a one man operation and that would keep him busy. Will contact my buddy and see if he has more recent contact w/him.
Brian was active on the Boatdiesel forum at one time, you might check there.

offshore31

Captain
this time of year any decent diesel mech is flat out. they're the best down your way. just keep calling.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Brian McDonnell's cell# 860-798-6705

They had their mechanic call me in alaska about troubleshooting a problem with my 41 volvo, spent about a hour on the phone with me. I always bought all my outdrive parts from them. Great outfit in my opinion.

oldshell55

Captain
Boat Make
BHM36 , 38’ young bros ,
Mcdonnell Marine service

best in service and no wasted time trying to figure out problems a green horn would trial and error to figure out

also dedicated parts dept.

Top Bottom