Warning: Non D.E. Pics Attached!

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
We have a classic 13' Whaler that I re-foamed and re-powered back in 2012. We use it all the time as a mooring tender and a runabout. It's the ideal compromise in small boating, easy to launch and tow, and so fuel efficient that I swear it burns less than my old 4 hp Suzuki dingy motor. Grand kids love it and are learning the ropes on it. We've covered a lot of water with it so far, from a vacation on Lake Winnepesaukee N.H. to Watch Hill R.I. and Sandy Point via trailer, and even Fishers Island N.Y. followed by fireworks in Groton CT. on the same day - all on her own bottom. Thought about selling it a few times, but just can't bring myself around to it. When it comes to value, this is a great little ticket.

Whaler 2.jpg

Then there is the 18' SeaCraft project. It's taken the back seat to the Bruno project but will be in full operation just after the Bruno finally splashes. I have a 90 HP Yamaha 2 stroke for it that's all ready to go ......some day.;) I grabbed the baby SeaCraft project for the stellar ride quality in a small boat.

New Project.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

Both pack a huge return on investment in terms of usage. So it's all good. :D

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy

Pete G

Lieutenant
First Name
Pete
Boat Make
2000 Brownell 27
We have a classic 13' Whaler that I re-foamed and re-powered back in 2012. We use it all the time as a mooring tender and a runabout. It's the ideal compromise in small boating, easy to launch and tow, and so fuel efficient that I swear it burns less than my old 4 hp Suzuki dingy motor. Grand kids love it and are learning the ropes on it. We've covered a lot of water with it so far, from a vacation on Lake Winnepesaukee N.H. to Watch Hill R.I. and Sandy Point via trailer, and even Fishers Island N.Y. followed by fireworks in Groton CT. on the same day - all on her own bottom. Thought about selling it a few times, but just can't bring myself around to it. When it comes to value, this is a great little ticket.

View attachment 89018

Then there is the 18' SeaCraft project. It's taken the back seat to the Bruno project but will be in full operation just after the Bruno finally splashes. I have a 90 HP Yamaha 2 stroke for it that's all ready to go ......some day.;) I grabbed the baby SeaCraft project for the stellar ride quality in a small boat.

View attachment 89019

View attachment 89020

Dibs on the Whaler, please!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason

View attachment 89018

View attachment 89019

View attachment 89020

Thanks for the warning Vin. Grabbed my welding helmet for this one

Haddock

Commander
First Name
Mike
Boat Make
23' Maritime Marine Voyageur
I am still awaiting my first Down East boat but have been blessed to have enjoyed my brother in law's 46' Wesmac until he sold it. I currently use my 23' MM pilot house after getting the 2 footitis from my 21' CC which is on the hard and the boss said must go. I have increased my lottery purchases hoping to get a GM 22' or 26' or CB 23' one day!

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

kcassells

Captain
Thinking about what you said about the bulk head steering to floor. I am going to do that and add the electronics there with access. Was also thinking about putting batteries their but looks to tight.

1599427124988.png 1599427151981.png

kcassells

Captain
Got the weather and a few days off. Fella at work got the covid. Sucks but he is a young fella. Wife is on the front lines as a nurse
and she tested pos. So did my buddy. I test tom. My neighbor came over with his backhoe and we got the motor mounted.
2nd coat of paint on deck and hatches getting painted.
912 1.JPG 99 1.JPG 913 2.JPG

Top Bottom