Wasque

Splinters

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Egg Harbor
Just fell in love with the 26 Wasque. Only a used one of course. Lawd they are pricey. But absolutely beautiful. I also saw a 22 Wasque. Didn't know they made them that length. How do you all think they compare to a 22 Sisu? There is one named Water Lilly, a 26 for sale that is very nice. But until my Egg Harbor sells it is out of my price range.

chortle

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Herreshoff Coquina, 1972 Jarvis Newman 36, PT11
Just fell in love with the 26 Wasque. Only a used one of course. Lawd they are pricey. But absolutely beautiful. I also saw a 22 Wasque. Didn't know they made them that length. How do you all think they compare to a 22 Sisu? There is one named Water Lilly, a 26 for sale that is very nice. But until my Egg Harbor sells it is out of my price range.
My friend Mike has an old Wasque 26, not the Hood version, small gas engine, great boat. The new ones are nice but because of the high level of finish they are pricey. The older one on Yachtworld asking $39k is in the right ballpark, depending on what you are looking for. This is the first C&C build I have seen, they build nice sailboats, don't know the history of their Wasque build, might have been a one off.

1986 Wasque Downeast Express Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

Splinters

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Egg Harbor
I really like the Wasque and also saw a Permaquid? sp. Sweet looking boat. What kind of cruise speed does your friend Mike's boat do? What gas engine does he have for power? Is it possible to talk to him about his boat. Does he keep it in Md. Thanks

whitewater1787

Lieutenant
Boat Make
43 Lowell, 31 JC/Judge, 26 Wasque
Splinters I have owned a 21 and 32 Wasque and now have a 26 (Hull #16) in the shop for a makeover. Have a friend that owned an 05 or 06 built by Hood I've been on many times. The 26 is a awesome riding boat and as you have noticed a real head turner. PM me if you are still curious about these boats

Top Bottom