We buy used boats!! We sell boats!!! We do trades!!!

offthehookys

Ensign
I will pay 15% under market (what boats are SELLING for) and will close ASAP on late model quality center console and walk around boats with low hours. If you're thinking about listing with a broker you will have carrying costs and then pay 10%.. you will end up with the same amount in your pocket except we will provide you with a hassle free sale and close in just a few days or less. If interested please email me the following:

Make
Model
Year
Power
Hours
Options
Deficiencies?
Trailer?
Bottom paint?
We are looking for as many CC/WA boats as possible and will pay top dollar for them. If you value your time and you're realistic please give us a call. Your boat will be sold in no time and we cannot make it any easier for you. Additionally, if you have your next boat picked out we can take your boat in on trade and in most circumstances you will only pay taxes on the difference!

I am only offering 15% under market for a limited time before summer. Once summer comes it is too late and we go back to the 20%+/- under market. If you were thinking about listing your boat that meets the criteria above it is a no brainer for you to contact me! Also, we offer 6% finders fee for any leads that result in a sale!

For a quick the best way to contact me is send me an email [email protected], it will be forward to my cell phone and I will get back to you promply. You can also call/text me 252-473-7014

And please visit our website http://www.offthehookys.com (still under construction)

Last edited:

offthehookys

Ensign
We have offices in Annapolis MD, Wrightsville beach NC, and soon to be opening one in Fort Lauderdale. We buy boats from all over the world, so location is not an issue. Shoot me an email if we can help you out!

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
So we can't make anything in this country anymore, but we can still export our used items that nobody in the United States can afford? I know several people first hand who have sold their boats overseas via brokerage firms after making serious efforts to sell here in the states on their own. They are doing the same thing with classic cars. Our middle class is shrinking as theirs is growing. Now that's what I call off the hook. It's not rocket science. Should we feel proud of this fact? That's all I have to say about it.

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
How much for this one?

1546103_693583640693488_892754141_n.jpg

Helpful info to include:
Condition
I'd say a strong 8/ appearance appears to be black/ location? On the hard currently
Listed online anywhere? Here and there
engine hours Not sure, on the 3rd tach, this one shows just shy of 2,000 hrs though/ engine year 2002/ serviced? once or twice
Clear title I suppose/ How many owners? One so far
bottom paint? Very slippery equipment? standard hydraulics, bunks up forward, small galley, head, couch, electronics, etc Covers? She's terrible at karaoke so she doesn't really do covers of any songs really. I've heard her scream a time or two though.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

offthehookys

Ensign
Yes and no.. Really depends on how it was built and looks. I am assuming it is an Oits Enterprise boat? Just clicked the link... I like the greenstick in the first picture. My dad has been fishing one for 20 years.

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
According to the documentation it was built by Otis Enterprises Marine

Vessel Name: FIRST TEAM USCG Doc. No.: 1187977 Vessel Service: COMMERCIAL FISHING VESSEL IMO Number: * Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Fishery, Recreational, Registry Call Sign: * Hull Material: FRP (FIBERGLASS) Hull Number: OTC35001G101 Ship Builder: OTIS ENTERPRISES MARINE Year Built: 2001

Length (ft.): 35.8 Hailing Port: SEARSPORT ME Hull Depth (ft.): 5

Hull Breadth (ft.): 13 Gross Tonnage: 15 Net Tonnage: 12 Documentation Issuance Date: May 09, 2013 Documentation Expiration Date: June 30, 2014 Previous Vessel Names: No Vessel Name Changes

Top Bottom