Welding/ Fabricating services offered

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
Ok guys, Here I am. Been a member for Quite a while now and have been putting it out there that I have a welding business and havnt really got any work from you guys. But after seeing the add by the guy who obviously is only using the forum to advertise his business, I have decided to formally offer my services.

I am offering custom fabrication as well as repairs. I am a highly skilled and very qualified welder currently working in the nuclear power industry as a pipe fitter/welder, So needless to say, pipe welding is my specialty . I am proficient with just about all alloys including aluminum, stainless, Monel, Inconel, cast iron, copper nickel, silicon bronze,and no bullshit, but I actually have welded gold, only once though.

I have state of the art equipment, Including Tig,Mig and Stick. Also have a mobile welding truck with top notch equipment on board capable of performing any welding operations on site.

I am mostly looking for smaller jobs like Hauler plates, Davits, Traps racks, rudders, dry exhaust stacks, gin poles, custom rod holders, Ect,Ect....
May also consider larger jobs depending on how busy I am.

Great service and competitive prices
Call John @ America Welding & Fabrication 401 952 4751.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Last edited:

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Looking to have a rod rack/rocket launcher fabricated to mount on a Bonar box. Can you do that?

oldshell55

Captain
Boat Make
BHM36 , 38’ young bros ,
good welder

a good welder, like a good mechanic is hard to find, someone who understands fabrication and the short cuts to help the customer with both ideas and cost. jwalker is obviously highly qualified and I'm sure will slowly build his sideline to the point he doesn't have enough time in the day. I speak from experience, my mechanic, I consider a friend and am treated as one, I'm not looking forward to the day he retires as with my welder extremely talented, I think when they both retired I should sell my boat :eek:

I would surely use your services, seeing your picture of the work you've done, except for the fact that were so far apart, I suggest that anyone local to you from this sight support you with their business. good luck

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Yes. Just get a pic of exactly what you want.

I don't have the box yet. When I get it I can drop it off and explain exactly what I need. We can work on the design. Probably end of April ..

Last edited:

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
JW- you have to put that picture of that beautifully folded weld in your signature. Its art. Plain and simple.

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
Granted, We are far apart. But, If you have the ability to get detailed prints to me. I can always build what you want and just deliver it. Auto cad always is a plus.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Like I said once the engine is in ill have you do the exhaust and rudder

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Granted, We are far apart. But, If you have the ability to get detailed prints to me. I can always build what you want and just deliver it. Auto cad always is a plus.

Not sure what box I'll end up with. They are slightly different in size and areas to mount the rack. The boat is still in NC. I'll be down there next week to check on a few things, take some measurements. Will probably get the box the week after I get back in Brant Rock or New Bedford. Can drop it off on the way back.

Captain
I could use you out west. When will you be making your west coast visits? :)

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Lets give the work to a long time contributing member not some guy that just posts to try and get a free ad.

Top Bottom