What a steal!!!

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
You shore buddy it is a 1971 hull and they role a lot really nothing great but if you like it go for it

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
Im not really interested in her googin... But for a 36 foot fiberglass lobster boat that is running and ready to go to work for $20,000, How could you go wrong. Some kid up in maine who is fishing out of a skiff could jump right into something that will surely advance his business for short money. for a kid in a small boat this would be the difference between carrying 20 traps or 85. And going fishing in 25 knots or not going. just sayin

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
These Newman hulls have a reputation of being very well built. The JD engine is probably wet sleave and designed to be rebuilt. There are certainly newer, wider hulls. However this seems like a good foundation for someone to move up from a much smaller boat. It is fishing now. I have to admit I may be bias. We are rehabbing an old Newman hull that was work boat and used year round. Our boat also has a JD engine. I hope someone buys it and puts it to good use.

Top Bottom