What builders are on the site?

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I know the following have joined the site but there could be some I am not aware of from just their user name.. please fill me in if I am missing some

Clark Island Boat Works

Cape and Island Boat Works

Southshore Boat works

Sw Boat Works

and I have seen that ken flowers has registered but not posted anything yet.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Spoke to Stew today of SW Boatworks and he said he is so busy he has not had time to get on at night. I am going up to his shop on Saturday and will take some pictures of his CB 38 in the shop. Needless to say I will be picking his brain and making a stop at Hamilton Marine on the way home.

Also Bob Fuller of South SHore Boat Works has been extremly helpful with my current deck project on RELENTLESS. He is very knowledgable and anyone who has a pending project down in the MA area, I highly recommend you have him give you a quote. His experience and knowledge are unbelievable and a great guy also.

Capt Dave

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Thanks Dave.. ya I know Stew and all the other guys are busy..I just have been wondering about a few user names and wondered if they were someone I should know but just didnt have a revealing user name..Ill be the first to say thanks very much in advance for taking some pics of that boat..looking forward to seeing it.

Top Bottom