What do you guys think about this?

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
I couldnt make out the specs, curious as to the draft, the shaft angle seems almost parallel with the water line. Very sleek looking

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Classic Yachtsman. Very easy on the eyes.

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
So I'm assuming it has a sea bright skiff style box keel that allows the engine to sit so low?
Reminds me of a boat from the Atkins design portfolio

chortle

Captain
Boat Make
Herreshoff Coquina, 1972 Jarvis Newman 36, PT11
Stumbled across this and thought I'd share it with everyone.
Very sexy looking tres chic yachting. Down below it could use an optional arrangement with a shower stall, queen berth forward and a small dinette table. This design also lends itself to shipping overland or in a container for worldwide cruising without the need for passagemaking, some folks like that. Not everyone wants to do the ditch every year just so they can enjoy Maine in the summer and Florida in the winter. Also easy to build locally and ship/truck elsewhere. I want one. Would that flat angle of the driveshaft so low in the water be an issue?

Splinters

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Egg Harbor
Her sister is in Kentmor Marina on Kent Island, Md. Her name is Happy. Built back in the 30s. and under a covered shed. Sorry can't post pis. boat is 2 hours away.

Top Bottom