What is the meaning of your username ?

Hooper

Captain
Sad to say the the least, I feel for you.. I lost a little chihuahua at 8 years old, That dog spent more time on the boat than anyone, Her and big chihuahua and a pomeranion spent countless hours on my boat at the vineyard, cuttyhunk and bassets, Yes I had big dogs and hunting dogs in my day also!

I can relate! They probably loved going on the boat, they never complained or bitched and were always happy to be with you!

Hoop, literally went everywhere I went without exception. His loss was jarring. They always break your heart in the end, don’t they! I got another yellow about a year later and while he’s a good dog he’s very different.

NC_Colfax

Lieutenant Commander
Lite User

Jjammer

Captain
Boat Make
36 Stanley / John Williams

Aotea

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Ian
Admin for the first month maybe then I made a human account with my first name cause I thought that sounded like a school principal and wanted to blend in .. still not in love with “administrator” as user title but can’t come up with anything that I like.

I think Founder is good.

Skeetsdad

Commander
First Name
Rick
Boat Make
28 Carolina Classic, 34 Webbers Cove, 18 George Williams Skiff
Same story as Hooper... Same dog! Skeet was my yellow lab. He lived a long happy life, was the worst duck hunting dog ever but kept us all entertained out on the marsh. Still have him in a box on my mantle and its been years. Cant bring myself to part with him. My wife says I sometimes talk to him more than I talk to her...

Good topic Bill.

Dr Rosemary

Lieutenant Commander
Lite User
First Name
Charlie
Boat Make
Morton & Hersloff 31

Provincial

Commander
The Provincial part of the name is from back when the shop built more roads than boats. We still use the 966 Cat loader they bought new in 1964 to move boats and snow.

granada

Ensign
First Name
Alex
Hello everyone...I am new to this forum :) I was long years ago living for a year in Granada (Spain) and felt in love with the city. And not just the city itself but the whole region and the beaches. I am not living any more in Granada, but when I registered here and was asked for a username, Granada coast and beaches came into my mind...so thats the origin.

Btw: already big fan of ernie! :D

Fishonnelsons

Rear Admiral
Lite User
Website
Www.bethanncharters.com
First Name
Rich
Boat Make
38 Wesmac, 29 Dyer

scicca200

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1978 Sisu 22
mine is my windows NT ID at work.... should have put a little more creative effort in I guess :rolleyes:

Top Bottom