What is the meaning of your username ?

Aotea

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Ian
mine is my windows NT ID at work.... should have put a little more creative effort in I guess :rolleyes:
Suggest you change your ID now, and change your passwords. Friendly advice: don't share any of that stuff online, or with the world, in any way. Also, don't answer any online questions, like 'What was your first car?' These are password trolls.

scicca200

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1978 Sisu 22
Suggest you change your ID now, and change your passwords. Friendly advice: don't share any of that stuff online, or with the world, in any way. Also, don't answer any online questions, like 'What was your first car?' These are password trolls.
Appreciate the concern. Passwords are not shared at all. Our IDs follow a standard naming convention so nothing secret about them. Anyone with an employee list has everyone's usernames. That's the case for most corporations leveraging windows active directory. Many other controls in place to prevent malicious network access.

Canyondiver

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
John
After being a yacht mechanic for 20 years, I went back to school and now work as an upper cervical chiropractor. I only adjust c1 vertebrae. I needed a screen name in a hurry, thought it would be temporay, but kept it
C1, Atlas?

That adjustment is a bit freaky, but feels sooooo good!

canyondiver... Love to fish the canyons, love to dive.

Seemed to make sense at the time

scupper1

Commander
Honestly it was the first name that came to mind, but I've been meaning to change it to 2Chessies because I am the proud owner of 2 Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. Does anyone know how to do this?

Boat Make
26 JC
Mike, @ Marine Power Inc.
I like that some threw their boat name in too.
"Rollin Coal" a nod to our best dog, long gone, Coal, jet black Lab Pit mix.

Last edited:

richard c welk iv

Lieutenant
LOL !!! Pretty obvious what mine means and I use it for this reason . Before I say or do anything ( on this or any forum ) stupid or insult anybody I have to think first for you now know exactly who I am and how to find me if you have the testicular fortitude to do so . Makes me think before I run my mouth .

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

ulf75

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
37' Repco (project)
Nick name and the place I used to work where said nick name was received. At the time there was a NY Ranger that shared same last name.

Saltydoc58

Lieutenant
First Name
Robert
Boat Make
Ellis 28 Yanmar 6LPA STP 315HP, Parker 1801 Yamaha F115
Surgeon who requires to be on or near the brine!

Wiretime

Lieutenant
I have a habit of rewiring planes, RVs, and boats when I get them because I can't stand messy / shoddy wiring jobs. I also wasn't in a very creative moment when I signed up for the forum.

shiook

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM 32, JD 6068T
My dad, a Clinton CT lobsterman, created the name "Shiook". He would yell the word whenever us kids needed to be return home. I can still hear it resonating through the boatyard or the store, or the airport terminal. Rather embarrissing! 1611626576022.png

Top Bottom