Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

scallywag

Captain
Boat Make
25'general marine
Tamd61a Volvo 16yrs. no major issues,must be geared right. Wouldn't mind trying a Deere or a Cummins some day, but can't bad mouth the old Volvo.
Mechanicals are a bit smokey on start up, but nice not to have a computer running my deisel.

mudhake

Captain
YOU OUGHT TO PUT A STEAM ENGINE IN THAT RELICK, OR MAYBE A PERKINS V8 540, 200HP. iF i,M GOING TO GEORGES IN THAT THING i WANT AT LEAst 800hp. All of A SUDDEN MY LAP TOP IS SCREWED UP. ITS PROBABLY ME CAUSE I SUCK ON THE COMPUTER, IM OLD . I WOULD RATHER TALK TO SOMEBODY, FACE TO FACE OR ON THE PHONE THEN ON THE COMPUTER. 978-764-6566 yEAT.

mudhake

Captain
jUST KIDDING, THE SEA FEVER IS PROBABLY THE MOST RUGGEDLY BUILT BOAT I HAve ever seen for a 50 ftr. There is a whole forest in that boat. the whole boat below the deck has been red leaded since new. Josh has been bringing her baCK SINCE HE BOUGHT HER AND THE BOAT WILL BE READY TO GO TO GEORGES THIS SUMMER IN TIP TOP CONDITION. SHE HAS BEEN THERE ALL HER LIFE. NICE BOAT.

Joshbel02

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal
YOU OUGHT TO PUT A STEAM ENGINE IN THAT RELICK, OR MAYBE A PERKINS V8 540, 200HP. iF i,M GOING TO GEORGES IN THAT THING i WANT AT LEAst 800hp. All of A SUDDEN MY LAP TOP IS SCREWED UP. ITS PROBABLY ME CAUSE I SUCK ON THE COMPUTER, IM OLD . I WOULD RATHER TALK TO SOMEBODY, FACE TO FACE OR ON THE PHONE THEN ON THE COMPUTER. 978-764-6566 yEAT.

you sure are old :D

Joshbel02

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal

jUST KIDDING, THE SEA FEVER IS PROBABLY THE MOST RUGGEDLY BUILT BOAT I HAve ever seen for a 50 ftr. There is a whole forest in that boat. the whole boat below the deck has been red leaded since new. Josh has been bringing her baCK SINCE HE BOUGHT HER AND THE BOAT WILL BE READY TO GO TO GEORGES THIS SUMMER IN TIP TOP CONDITION. SHE HAS BEEN THERE ALL HER LIFE. NICE BOAT.

Thanks bud....gonna have some good guys too ;)

pugsley

Captain
favorite motor is a 350 chevy, you can get parts at the 7-11, anyone can work on it, and you can rebuild for $1000-$1500. the last one had over 7k hours on it, still ran great when it came out, just leaked a quart and a half of oil a day. had to replace one fuel pump over those hours, and a tune up every year. and it only cost $25 to change the oil.

(but honestly it doesn't compare to a diesel)

Top Bottom