What kind of hull

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
IM CURIOUS AS TO WHAT HULL THIS REALLY IS OR WHERE IT DERIVED FROM.

I GOT THIS FROM PRIVATEER'S WEBSITE

Specifications
Length - 42'
Beam - 16'
Degree of Deadrise - 4-5 degree

4200_Privateer_Atlantic_5.jpg

4200_Privateer_Atlantic_4.jpg

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Unfortunately i have no connections with privateer anymore. Im real tempted to go down there look at the hull and see what they would want for it.

pugsley

Captain
it's been there a long time because they want a lot of money for it, don't quote me on it, but i think they wanted 40k

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
That is alot. Im still curious about the hull as in what mold it came out of. Im pretty sure they didnt design that mold.

mudhake

Captain
. There was a company called atlantic boats , they had a bunch of molds. they had a 28 that looked like a big C-Hawk with a keel and then a weird stainless bolt on skeg. The 42 was their biggest and newest mold. they built afew sport boats and I knew a guy who built one as a 49 passenger walkaround partyboat that fished out of Millville N.J, but that was years ago. I think the co. was out of eiter N.C or maybe M.D, I cant remember.

VPC

Lieutenant Commander
I saw the boat in person and also spoke with the owner of the certified vessel it was an impressive boat I actually tried to work with them they were pretty much set on their numbers and it would have been fairly pricey to get the job completed. The 38 atlantic is totally different from the bigger one with regards to bottom and shear

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
Is that price with any thing besides the hull and top? Stringers or engine bed I hope and more

HappyHour

Commander
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove
Wesmac is my guess. That harder chine. Certainly not a 42 Duffy.

Top Bottom