What's happening...

WRHardie

Commander
I'm unfortunately living in Ohio right now but bou
New here, obviously, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bill,grew up on the Jersey coast now I'm marooned in f-ing Ohio! Grew up fishing on anything that'd float but stuck with longlining and gillnetting aboard the John DeWolf before she turned into a full time scalloper, then a dive site. I wanted to get back in the business but it seems like everywhere you go there's a camera crew. Anyhow this time around I plan to R&R tuna from the smallest downeaster I can get away with and after reading a ton of info here I figured this would be the best place to get real answers. So hopefully with your help I can loosen up the rust belt's grip find a suitable rig and get back to a place where oil skins don't mean the film on the Cuyahoga River.

Dr Dude

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Fortier 33 , McKeeCraft 28

Ebornstein

Lieutenant
I am stuck here in Ohio as well. I keep a 31 Duffy at Lakeside downtown. Once she gets back in the water would be happy to go for a ride. Not looking to sell her, but she may be interesting to look at if you are unfamiliar with them. I bought her in Traverse City last year.

Eric

Ebornstein

Lieutenant
Me either, I grew up in mass and always wanted one. I looked at some on the east coast and then found it in Mi.

It was setup as a simple cruiser, I am setting it up to fish walleye, steelhead etc. No stripers around here.

Top Bottom