Where Are People From?

NewEnglander

Lieutenant
First Name
Chris
My father was a lobster fisherman in Marblehead and Gloucester, MA for over 50 years. I live in Westport, CT now.

Scorpion37

Ensign
First Name
Margarito
Boat Make
no boat
I was born in banana Bay Honduras in 1982 moved to San Antonio tx 20 years ago where I live with my wife and kids, I do not own a downeast boat yet

Viexile

Lieutenant Commander
Uppermost reaches of the Head of Penobscot Bay. "From." At the moment, 18.36 N 64.94 W, and for the foreseeable future, except "upta camp" in Brownville, ME, this coming Summer. Which reminds me:
"Brownville Food Pantry for Deer." Check it early AM and at night. I've seen over 100 deer feeding there. A couple weeks ago a couple of nice bucks were going at it. I don't necessarily agree with this, but I'll admit to being addicted to watching. Too many deer congregating in one place. Too much opportunity to spread disease (like CWD), and artificially enhanced increased population. At least he's not feeding them hay - that would kill 'em.

Ms.Aimee

Captain
I was born in banana Bay Honduras in 1982 moved to San Antonio tx 20 years ago where I live with my wife and kids, I do not own a downeast boat yet
Down east boat in San Antonio? Going to have to be able to fit under the bridges at the river walk! My dad is just north of you in San Marcos

Scorpion37

Ensign
First Name
Margarito
Boat Make
no boat
Down east boat in San Antonio? Going to have to be able to fit under the bridges at the river walk! My dad is just north of you in San Marcos
Wow... san Marcos tx, 40 minutes away from me, you are right about the river walk captain, I own a place in roatan Island Honduras so whatever boat i end up getting it needs to be big enough to cruise the Caribbean that is my plan

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Uppermost reaches of the Head of Penobscot Bay. "From." At the moment, 18.36 N 64.94 W, and for the foreseeable future, except "upta camp" in Brownville, ME, this coming Summer. Which reminds me:
"Brownville Food Pantry for Deer." Check it early AM and at night. I've seen over 100 deer feeding there. A couple weeks ago a couple of nice bucks were going at it. I don't necessarily agree with this, but I'll admit to being addicted to watching. Too many deer congregating in one place. Too much opportunity to spread disease (like CWD), and artificially enhanced increased population. At least he's not feeding them hay - that would kill 'em.
IMG_52001.jpg To many deer congregating in one place. Twenty guys, over 100 deer.

Last edited:

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
It should man. You could wire it with one hand and shoot deer with the other. Im supprised i dont see you in the picture. At least there are no pilings in the way.

Viexile

Lieutenant Commander
View attachment 99789 To many deer congregating in one place. Twenty guys, over 100 deer.
The cool thing is you click on it and it's live. Right now a bunch of flying rats at the troughs. Dumbest thing IF&W ever did was introduce turkeys. I can get rid of 5 or 6 at a time out the window from the dining room table with 1 shot from the Browning A5.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
The cool thing is you click on it and it's live. Right now a bunch of flying rats at the troughs. Dumbest thing IF&W ever did was introduce turkeys. I can get rid of 5 or 6 at a time out the window from the dining room table with 1 shot from the Browning A5.
Turkeys have a tough time during winter. Im glad to see them coming back.

Fishnjess

Captain
Babylon NY. Born here and lived here most of my life. Luckiest guy around!

Top Bottom