Where is this dock located ??

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I was at this dock once before, i know its near Kittery, but i have never been able to find it again. Any of you Maine guys give me a general idea how to find it again. Picture came from craigs list and says Cape Neddick
00A0A_i4y76yxbbzX_600x450.jpg

00A0A_i4y76yxbbzX_600x450.jpg

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
I believe you are correct. Thats Dave Linneys boat. 36' Ellis with a Daytona diesel I believe, been for sale forever.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
It looks like it could be the town dock in York Harbor with the Rt 103 bridge in the background?

There was a good size parking lot by the bridge and a long ramp going down to this dock. Trucks can back out on a upper dock to unload boats ?? York is fairly close to Kittery correct ??

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Kittery is close to York Steve. Dave fishes out of York so I would gues that this is where the pic was taken, but it is only a guess.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Kittery is close to York Steve. Dave fishes out of York so I would gues that this is where the pic was taken, but it is only a guess.

OK thanks, i'll have to try and find it next time we're back there. I found it by mistake when i was looking for a boat a few years ago, parked and went down on the dock to bullshit with some guys, they were kinda standoffish till i sais i was from alaska then things went better, guess they thought i was going to buy a boat and fish next to them !!:roll: It was at that dock when i saw the boat rigged with a gillnet lifter on one side and a trap hauler on the other side.

MH 942

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Crowley
It looks like it could be the town dock in York Harbor with the Rt 103 bridge in the background?

Bingo! About 10 minutes North of Kittery, depending on the tide. :)

Like Plowin says it is one of David Linneys boats. The tuna gear has been sold but the boat (`36 Ellis) is still For Sale.

Top Bottom