Which John Deere dealer in maine?

Mainah

Lieutenant
Building a 35 duffy lobster boat. Anyone know the best deere dealer? I'm in southern maine. Want to keel cool any other advice?

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
I'm pretty sure Kittery Point is a deere dealer and I highly recommend them. Also there is good thread on dry stack vs wet exhaust that was posted recently. Good luck with the new build.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Building a 35 duffy lobster boat. Anyone know the best deere dealer? I'm in southern maine. Want to keel cool any other advice?

How far along is the project? Any pics for us?

v8flooz

Ensign
Boat Make
36' Frank Osgood
I live in the Seacoast and have a 6068 JD in my boat. I get all my parts and great advice when needed from Art's Marine in Owl's Head. I can't imagine a nicer, more knowledgeable dealer for JD then them. Michele Stanley knows her parts and her dad Art or Jason have a real mechanical backround in JD diesels and really know their stuff. When I order parts from them, they usually show up on my doorstep a day or two later with regular shipping. Their # is 207-594-7246

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
I live in the Seacoast and have a 6068 JD in my boat. I get all my parts and great advice when needed from Art's Marine in Owl's Head. I can't imagine a nicer, more knowledgeable dealer for JD then them. Michele Stanley knows her parts and her dad Art or Jason have a real mechanical backround in JD diesels and really know their stuff. When I order parts from them, they usually show up on my doorstep a day or two later with regular shipping. Their # is 207-594-7246
You could not be more correct in your statement, Art Stanley is a real human being and a stand up kind of guy. I hope people will speak about me some day with the same respect that the do with Art!

SameDirection38

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Youngbrothers, and Calvin Beal are the only way to go.
You could not be more correct in your statement, Art Stanley is a real human being and a stand up kind of guy. I hope people will speak about me some day with the same respect that the do with Art!

Peter I have no doubt in my mind if you stay on the coarse you are on you will be held in that same respect.

Top Bottom