Which one of you? :)

gettes

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Osmond Beal 36
Damn. I saw the 6th largest a few years back up in Penobscot Bay off of Isleboro and that could have been a dinghy for that monster. My cousin and I took a ride up close because I couldn't figure out what the hell a boat that size would have a staying sail for, turned out to be a 60' or so sailboat with a 60' crusier on the other side of it. Not to mention it had a huge swim platform with a cut out transom showing off the bar and several hundred gallon saltwater fishtank.

Must be nice I guess.

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
lines SUCK...can't compete with a nice DOWNEAST:D

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
that thing went by me on the nubble just before sunrise this fall going into portland.....thing is friggen huge....was standing there trying to figure out what the heck it was in the dark.....funky looking for sure....

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
wait a second that was the other one that was the largest at the time....but either way i need more money.....

F/V Sophia Rose

Lieutenant
Boat Make
32 Holland
No outriggers.....pretty wild that hit 30 knots.

You would need to be from the middle east just to cover the fuel bill for that damn thing. I saw a 165 Mangusta last weekend. It carries 10,000 gallons of fuel and only has a 600 mile range. Hows that for a burn rate?!

BunkerMan

Commander
Yea guys that's mine!! Let me know if anyone wants to go fishing or out for a around the world cruise!! That's the boat iv been talking about.

greg

Captain
94,000 HP? Sheesh, everyone knows resale will really will suck unless you have 150k. ;)

What would you even do with that thing? It's bigger than most ocean liners. He must have a really small unit to be compensating like that. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom