Why I love where I work. Dock Day.

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
If it floats we will be glad to work on it.
Yesterday was the first "Dock Day" at Yankee Marina. Usually just the yard crew and a few others help take up and set the docks. This spring we used the whole crew. It was great fun and we got most of the docks in in one day. The office people, general manager, even the yard owner was helping. Great for the crew. I spent 2 hours breaking ice to get a dock out, so this morning I am sore but would do it all again. Love working in a family owned small business.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Yesterday was the first "Dock Day" at Yankee Marina. Usually just the yard crew and a few others help take up and set the docks. This spring we used the whole crew. It was great fun and we got most of the docks in in one day. The office people, general manager, even the yard owner was helping. Great for the crew. I spent 2 hours breaking ice to get a dock out, so this morning I am sore but would do it all again. Love working in a family owned small business.

do you have a camera? :D
10 or so pics would have turned a great post into a perfect post.:D
glad you got the work done after a nasty winter.

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
If it floats we will be glad to work on it.
Honesty Bill I think everyone was so busy that no pics were taken. I agree some pics would have great because there were some "kodak moments".

Top Bottom