Why ???

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Steve .. You've been a member since day 1.. A valuable member. For the 100th time, one of the maybe 3 rules here is no politics or religious talk. It gets people's tempers flared , people start getting pissed , my inbox fills up.
We are all here for a common interest , we help eachother out, and learn . If we start introducing something that breaks that bond ( such as politics) people hold grudges , people talk less , forum activity declines. For what ever reason you and a few others refuse to RESPECT the rules. Since you feel so strongly about this pic and felt the need to post it 4 times today I'll leave it up..

Tonight I'm gonna find a good political forum and start chatting about downeasts . I'll let you know how it goes

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Steve .. You've been a member since day 1.. A valuable member. For the 100th time, one of the maybe 3 rules here is no politics or religious talk. It gets people's tempers flared , people start getting pissed , my inbox fills up.
We are all here for a common interest , we help eachother out, and learn . If we start introducing something that breaks that bond ( such as politics) people hold grudges , people talk less , forum activity declines. For what ever reason you and a few others refuse to RESPECT the rules. Since you feel so strongly about this pic and felt the need to post it 4 times today I'll leave it up..

Tonight I'm gonna find a good political forum and start chatting about downeasts . I'll let you know how it goes

ok boss sorry about that, never thought it was that bad so pull it off if you want to.again sorry for posting it. I really thought i was doing something wrong and my computer wouldn't post it. God save our country !!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Thanks for understanding Steve, I personally hate being the moderator, I hate authority, laws, and rules like no one else, to the point where I have stayed off of here for months at a time, considered selling the site, and making another screen name so no one knew who I was..
no one likes to regulate shit ( at least people who arent douchebags), especially me, so for the few subjects that usually cause a problem, ie politics, religion, bad mouthing a boat, etc I delete them right away so I dont have to hear it. when you put me in the moderator seat, I get pissed because it puts me in an uncomfortable position that as stated above I do not like.. .. I appreciate you and everyone else respecting the rules.

Top Bottom