WICKED BOATS

toolmaker

Commander

BSEA

Lieutenant Commander
Nicely proportioned porthole in the focsle, great looking profile. Is that fixed?

Isle of Shoal

Lieutenant
First Name
William
they look like the glass + rubber gasket style to me
I agree, looks like a nice clean installation .Do you know if the glass and rubber are sourced as a single component and if so where I could purchase. Thank you for your reply!

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I agree, looks like a nice clean installation .Do you know if the glass and rubber are sourced as a single component and if so where I could purchase. Thank you for your reply!
Whoever cuts your glass should be able to supply you with the proper gasket and locking material. Just make sure your house side thickness will match up with a proper size gasket.

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
Trim-Lok brand:

I will say - I used to have this system in my boat... for me, it was a total pita to replace the windows... I HATED it. Never again. For my next boat, I will order framed windows from Wynne.

Isle of Shoal

Lieutenant
First Name
William
Thank you for the info and your opinion ! I'm leaning towards Wynne now.

Top Bottom