!Wicked Tuna!

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Haha honestly tho its getting stupid.

I swear to god people go to sell their boats and bolt on a bulkhead mounted swivel to a 15' whaler so they can say WICKED TUNA READY!!!

Theres a handful of boats on craigslist that are bout 15 years old with shiny new swivels bolted on...yeah BS

Chum Pot

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Parker
I once witnessed a guy who pulled up to the bait shop, walked inside and told the owner he wanted to tuna fish. He already had his "2 130's just like on Wicked Tuna" so he just needed another $1,200+ worth of stuff. On his way out several times to load his car with the purchases, I asked him if he had an orange basket as a stack of them was by the door, without a thought or to question why, he went back in and bought one more item, an orange basket.
I wonder if he ever got tight :rolleyes:

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
hey take it easy my boats about 15 years old and has a bunch of shiny swivel rod holders....but Its actually set it up to go tuna fishing and didn't feel the need to include wicked tuna anywhere in the title, description or anything...maybe that's why it hasn't sold I should ad the wicked tuna caption to it.....it would probably help

I swear to god people go to sell their boats and bolt on a bulkhead mounted swivel to a 15' whaler so they can say WICKED TUNA READY!!!

Theres a handful of boats on craigslist that are bout 15 years old with shiny new swivels bolted on...yeah BS

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
hey take it easy my boats about 15 years old and has a bunch of shiny swivel rod holders....but Its actually set it up to go tuna fishing and didn't feel the need to include wicked tuna anywhere in the title, description or anything...maybe that's why it hasn't sold I should ad the wicked tuna caption to it.....it would probably help

You need the "Wicked Tuna" transom sticker! We'll geive you not 1, but 2 for the low price of only $9.95 plus S&H. Don't wait, this offer won't last!Operators are standing by.......

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Parker that why its taking so long to sell lol its a real wicked tuna boat love it buddy cant wait to see your next rig you do great work loved looking a her this year on the sag good luck with it

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Parker that why its taking so long to sell lol its a real wicked tuna boat love it buddy cant wait to see your next rig you do great work loved looking a her this year on the sag good luck with it
Lol remember the freaken 16ft aluminum run about that was anchored up in the fleet when the sun came up???? Shit was crazy!

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
2 of my buddies almost ran that tin skiff thing over on 2 seprate occasions last November lobstering down on the wall....guy was out there in the middle of the night no lights.....luckily they both had stadium lights going forward for steaming and whoever was on watch was paying attention....they were both like wtf is that....and go by and its a tin skiff....guy was friggen nuts. I guess he upgraded to a glastron for this year. he told a friend of mine it was georges ready.......good luck with that. I know last fall the marine patrol was looking for the guy cuz a bunch of ppl had almost run him over

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
yah I don't think to many ppl are looking for tuna boats right now...I put it on thinking we would get a September run and a few ppl would have money burning a hole in there pocket.....fishing was slow so I don't think there was an abundance of ka-ching floating around....if it sells cool! i'll go find another project....if it doesn't I love the boat so i'll just keep it and use it next year if there are any fish around.....shitty part is by the time we get to spring and someone wants it I wont have time to build another boat so it will probably be coming off the market at some point.......

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Was aluminum with a wind shield and a closed bow early in the season. When i was up there.

Not to mention the little ass 20-21ft cc that came in from the west middle of the night idling around in the fleet at about 2am then left headding wsw about 3am. That was the same trip. Might have been the same night.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC

Yeah whats this BS? I have bran new swivels on my 40 year old boat.

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
probably just the marine patrol going for a ride looking to see whats going on...I guess this spring they took the 46 newman and steamed 100 miles to the south to go board a 90' dragger from maine, the arron and Melissa and see if they had bugs on it...it was like 3 am they were towing and they decided it was a great idea to board the boat undercover from the rib and not tell anyone they were coming aboard... well the guy who was on watch went down into the engine room to top up the day tank and as he was looking up the stairwell he see's a flash of light....though it was an electrical fire(it was there flashlights) , grabbed a fire extinguisher and goes tearing up the stairs and into the hallway or whatever...the marine patrol I guess didn't know what the frig was going on and all drew there guns on him thinking he was coming after them with the fire extinguisher....I guess it didn't go so well I think there were a bunch of really pissed off people after hearing about that stunt.....I know it got brought to the advisory council. lucky nobody got killed skiffing in the dark while towing....one turn and that rib coulda been right under the cable...or not to mention if someone on the bridge see's whats going and reacts to it making a turn or throttling up or down....not knowing what was going on
Was aluminum with a wind shield and a closed bow early in the season. When i was up there.

Not to mention the little ass 20-21ft cc that came in from the west middle of the night idling around in the fleet at about 2am then left headding wsw about 3am. That was the same trip. Might have been the same night.

Top Bottom