Wound Up Marine Services

CaptMD

Commander
Good for you John!! Wow, what a great looking building too. I'll definitely hunt down your place next time I'm close by. But you'll probably be out on the water providing your services all the time. I wish we had someone doing that down here in Kittery. ...your second location?

pembroke

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Russ

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Good for you man. Always thought something like this would be fun to operate. Wishing you success

I know a good amount of guys that have spit the anchor in the last few years and many more that want to. Missing half your life is a big ask. Happy I’m on day boats.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.woundupmarine.com
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Jonathon

Lieutenant Commander
About 15 years ago a very good chief of mine asked how long I thought I’d ship for, I said until something better came along. Took a few years, but it finally did.
Congrats - good for you and best of luck with your new adventure- change has always been good for me and looks like you have a great start with your family behind you ,wishing you best of luck

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.woundupmarine.com
First Name
John
Boat Make

Pitou

Commander
First Name
Kevin
Boat Make
'06 Albin 31 TE
Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys, it truly means a lot. Leaving at 0130 tonight for a final trip offshore. Purchase & Sale Agreement was signed today, and the deal will be closed May 15th after I get back. We'll have to have a party! :D
Glad that the ink got put to paper!

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.woundupmarine.com
First Name
John
Boat Make

Scooby

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Jeff
Thank you for doing this. We need more services for boats and appreciate people like you. Shops are getting bought up by large companies and Maine needs to keep its small businesses with quality and care. Thank you. And best wishes.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Congratulations John and best of luck. With a little luck I will be up that way and stop in to say hi this summer.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom