WTB: 22 - 26 Hardtop Outboard (Sisu, Beal, Webbers Cove, General Marine, Ellis, Seaway 24 HT, etc)

beninboston

Ensign
Lite User

WillZ

Ensign
First Name
Will
Hello Ben
Looking for a small Downeast I can get on a trailer, ideally with an outboard on a bracket. Not looking for a project. 1st time boat owner looking for something that will allow for island hopping, light fishing, rec. lobstering and sunset cruises in Casco bay. Looking for a boat with a hard top, small cabin and a head (under cushion is fine) for the kids. A davit and electric hauler would be a bonus. Budget 30 - 45k.

Not much available on the market, been looking mostly at smaller inboard vessels but would really like an outboard for shallow water and ease of future maintenance & engine replacement.

If anyone has a possible match they may be parting with early this year please reach out!

Thank you!
Hello Ben, have a gorgeous 1990 Ellis 24 in Portland Maine. Had her for about 16 years. It's time to let her go if you'd like to talk about it. Only thing on your list I haven't done with it is the rec lobstering. Always thought I'd just get some skiff for that because of how dirty it would make this beautiful boat. It's sitting on a really nice dual axle aluminum trailer. You can call me at (207) 671-8292 if you'd like to see it. My name is Will. Thanx

beninboston

Ensign
Lite User

Aamarine

Lieutenant
Hello Ben

Hello Ben, have a gorgeous 1990 Ellis 24 in Portland Maine. Had her for about 16 years. It's time to let her go if you'd like to talk about it. Only thing on your list I haven't done with it is the rec lobstering. Always thought I'd just get some skiff for that because of how dirty it would make this beautiful boat. It's sitting on a really nice dual axle aluminum trailer. You can call me at (207) 671-8292 if you'd like to see it. My name is Will. Thanx
Any pics?

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign

Top Bottom