WTB 30'-34' Downeast Sportfish

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Sold my boat last spring and am looking to move into a 30' - 34' downeaster. Boat will be used for inshore and offshore fishing. Must have canyon range, 18 kts or better cruise speed, seating for 4-6 and set-up for fishing.

Not looking for a project. Would rather not have an engine box either. 100k max.

Thanks, Bill

noreaster

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Viking 43 SOLD, now looking to DE
There is a sweet 31 duffy 1 thread away in this section...check her out

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Have spoken with Atlantic Boats about the Duffy. Not that wild about the twins on Machaca. Sounds like the performance is there. Hard to tell on condition with the pics he posted. Looked like I'd have to do some painting. Don't think I could deal with a dark green cockpit. Have you seen it?

Surfishingboy

Commander
why dont you look at the other 31 duffy Huntley? looks like a sweet boat for the money

machaca

Lieutenant Commander
The dark green cockpit is dura back paint rubber non skid. Comes in any color and bonds to itself so if you don't like green paint over it w grey. Boat has been to canyons and George's has all safety gear and ready to go needs nothing jump in and go to the canyon

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Are you going to post some current pics on your ad?

machaca

Lieutenant Commander
I have a link to photobucket account
machacacharters1's's Library | Photobucket
both boats I am trying to sell are on there, I can post or email you any other pictures of any areas in particular that you might be interested in. both boats are currently in the water for a sea trial I will probaly take them out of the water after thanksgiving

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Still looking. Need a boat for 2014 canyon season.

Happy Holidays!

Top Bottom