Wtb 38’-42’ Downest

Giamarie rose

Deckhand
Good morning, looking for a 38’-42’ Downeast tuna, family cruise boat. (Down below) center v birth, port bunks, starboard head. (Wheelhouse) starboard/center helm, port side bench seating/table/birth converting, starboard galley with cabinet/tackle draws (Deck) 2nd station, live well, tuna door, plenty rocket launchers, plenty fish hold, outriggers , center rigger. 20+ knot cruise.

Last edited:

Dave-Broker

Deckhand
First Name
David
Good morning, looking for a 38’-42’ Downeast tuna, family cruise boat. (Down below) center v birth, port bunks, starboard head. (Wheelhouse) starboard/center helm, port side bench seating/table/birth converting, starboard galley with cabinet/tackle draws (Deck) 2nd station, live well, tuna door, plenty rocket launchers, plenty fish hold, outriggers , center rigger. 20+ knot cruise. top dollar paid
Hello,
We have a nice 42' Wesmac and a few other boats that may interest you. Feel free to call me at 207-390-5146. Thanks-Dave

cb34

Admiral
Buy the kit 38CB on here for sale. Huge 38, additional 450-500k you will get exactly what you want.

Giamarie rose

Deckhand
Buy the kit 38CB on here for sale. Huge 38, additional 450-500k you will get exactly what you want.
Agree. Spoke to the broker yesterday. I’m going to call the finisher tomorrow. I’m really hoping to be fishing this season because I’m impatient. I’m kinda hoping someone will put something up before the season.

Giamarie rose

Deckhand
Can you post fuel burn numbers for that 45 Wesmac. All the wood seems like a lot of work in upkeep

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Should add your budget. I vote for that sweet wesmac!

Giamarie rose

Deckhand
Should add your budget. I vote for that sweet wesmac!
Your boats price was/is my budget lol, love that wesmac just there’s a lot of wood on the boat which is beautiful but work. Mtu 1350 I’m sure it’s a nice motor but I personally never considered that particular power source and really have 0 knowledge of them.

Giamarie rose

Deckhand
I just wanted to thank everyone who contacted me about boats they are selling and also boats they know of and also boats that they own and are considering selling. I’m confident with the changes in the economy that the market will see some more boats on the used market. My budget is 500ish thousand. I’m definitely hopeful that if I get in that range I can find a boat that I can enjoy and not need to be adding tons of things to do what I’m looking to do! I was definitely nervous selling my boat because of the limited boats on the market.

Last edited:

Top Bottom