wtb 38 to 45 lobster boat

reelsportfishing

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.ReeltoReelSportfishing.com
Boat Make
1999 40' Young Brothers
Wish you all the luck in the world. Maybe you'll find something even better than what you had. At least you have a little time to look around. I'll keep an eye open for you. I don't know if that 38 Young brothers on the Cape was sold, that seemed like a pretty good deal.

FVSD

Lieutenant Commander
Nicest one I've seen is that H&H 40' down in Florida. Low hours Lugger 500hp dry exhaust, 9k Northern Light very low hours. Finished split wheel house and finished cabin, heat & AC. Looks like it needs paint but that's it. Yachtworld

image.jpg

tunawishing

Lieutenant Commander
The h&h is nice but in my opinion kinda over priced .the duffy is nice also just bo not know much about the bigger duffys .I have a call into the broker thanks keep em coming

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
45 mdi

45' MDI Lobster
45' MDI 16' Beam 3406 CAT. 588 HP boat finished in 02', split wheel house, 14" hauler stbd. side, 700 gal. fuel, 2 below deck lobster tanks, trap fence, 2000 hours on engine, new interlocking rubber mats 2 new cutlass bearings, new inverter, computer, all new engine cooling hoses, 1 rebuilt helm pump, 1 brand new, rebuilt duel ram steering, high water alarms, 2 rebuilt pacer pumps, all new antennas, TV, chart plotter, radars, 2 VHF's, LED running lights, bar bolts across stern with swivel tuna rod holders, raft, spare wheel, and misc.There is nothing more to be done to this boat. She is turn key ready to fish.

browne.jpg

ppincher1

Ensign
I have a 2010, 38' Calvin Beal for sale. Set up perfect for what you want. C-9 Cat, 575 HP still under warranty. Listed on Yacht World or can be seen on compositeyacht.biz.

ppincher1

Ensign
Thanks a lot. She is a great boat and I will definetly miss her when she is gone.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom