Wtb bonar box

mysophia

Lieutenant
I'm in Long Island ill drive where ever can't seem to find use and when I do google search it's like pulling teeth for me to figur it all out and my search on this site gets all screwy any and all help would be great. Would love to find used on the cheap but ill take what I can get

Thanks again.
My Sophia

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
What size? I own a few. Have a 1000 lbr i would like to sell. Also a split top blue like the pinwheel uses on TV.

mysophia

Lieutenant
Pm sent
The 1000 lb one is prob perfect but ill check out the other one as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
How long is the split top box? Might be interested if mysophia isn't.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
I have 2 big ones and a custom box that was made for canyon fishing. It is square and tall. Sorry about pics, too busy and TF hot last week. I got your message on the phone and I will get on it today or tomorrow. Mike I will get dimensions on the canyon box, the others are big.

Tuckerman

Captain
Boat Make
22 webber cove
I may be interested also, looking for a "coffin" box or huge cooler for the bow of my boat. Love to see pics and dimentions.

mysophia

Lieutenant
No prob my brother and Ryan said the custom box might be perfect for my boat but like I said I'm like a 5 min drive from you I could just come check them out if you have time thanks again

Rocky
My Sophia

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
Ok, Mysophia got his and I have a bite on the blue box too. So for now that leaves this one-42 inches high,42wx52long. It is big, that tray on top is a cut off tote for reference. Would be a good canyon box. Definitely hold some meat. Price is 700 firm.

box.jpg

Top Bottom