WTB downeast style center console

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Anyone got any leads on a center console DE. I'm looking for an older Seaway, Sisu, Tripp or Midland. 18' -22' If it needs a little work, thats OK.

Thanks
Paul

Eastporter

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Did you like these cobia? What's your price range?

Phoenix37

Lieutenant
Any interest in a plate alloy boat? My buddy is about to put his 21ft twin outboard Silver Streak pilothouse on the market. Not exactly a DE but built like a tank and runs in all kinds of weather and will hit 35kts.

DownloadedFile.jpeg

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Did you like these cobia? What's your price range?
I actually like both of those alot. I haven't yet called about either just yet. I'm working on a 19' Seaway that right down the street from me. If that falls through I'll look into these.

Thanks

1976 21' Repco , no engine , trailer and hull set up for outboard
That a nice looking hull. I'd be very interested if things don't pan out with the seaway, what price range are you looking for?

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Any interest in a plate alloy boat? My buddy is about to put his 21ft twin outboard Silver Streak pilothouse on the market. Not exactly a DE but built like a tank and runs in all kinds of weather and will hit 35kts.
Thats a real nice lookin boat your friend has there, however she's not quite what I'm lookin for.

Thanks

Big J68

Lieutenant
Yanmar what is your friend asking for the boat. I just joined the site today. I am located in Forked River.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom