Wtb foodfish lic

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Hello,iam looking to buy a corporate food fish licence for new york...i have a personal licence now but iam looking for the corporate....if anyone has one or knows of one please call 516 305 7271 mike

Frigate

Captain
Boat Make
38' Duffy/Flower
I think I know the answer but, how difficult is it to get a handgear permit for things like blues and canyon species?
The best reason for a corporation permit is if it has a fluke permit. A landing permit will not help.

Mike,

Since there is no frost in the ground you better start digging up the coffee cans buried in the backyard. You will need them to buy a corporation permit with a fluke permit.

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Not many around, last one I heard of went for close to 40 grand. Not worth it if you already have the individual one!

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I have a individual lic. with fluke and bass allocation... the reason for wanting a corporate is so i dont have to be on the boat 7 days a week for 7 months and if i pick up a charter here and there i can still have my dad run the fluke boat ....

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
I have a individual lic. with fluke and bass allocation... the reason for wanting a corporate is so i dont have to be on the boat 7 days a week for 7 months and if i pick up a charter here and there i can still have my dad run the fluke boat ....
I hear ya ,I wish my boat was able to fish without me. In other states you can do that.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Blacktide,thats new york for you....a friend called the DEC about someone running his gillnetter while he was having hip surgery....they said yes with a doctors letter....UNREAL

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Blacktide,thats new york for you....a friend called the DEC about someone running his gillnetter while he was having hip surgery....they said yes with a doctors letter....UNREAL
I was surpised how in MA anyone can come down and buy a licence. In NY they want to give you a colonoscopy with you application. They broke my balls this year because i didnt send back that noterized form, I sent one in a few years ago giving my permit to my son. But it wasn't noterized so my pernit was held up for weeks.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
thats more BS...because what they are gunna do downthe road is...when the new lic holder cant meet the income criteria of 50% they are going to pull the lic...if you leave your lic to someone with a good paying job there is no way they can keep the lic..They suck

Top Bottom