WTB: RI Restricted Finfish Permit

greg

Captain
Greg...there is one listed with Athearn with a Webbers Cove. He might want to separate them.

I spoke to him. He is only interested in selling it with the boat. If he has to break them up, he has already committed to a friend to sell just the license.

RI gave out 6 new licenses this year, but there isn't a chance in hell I would have gotten one. Some lucky b'tards got a free ride.

Thanks

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
How much are you willing to spend? I may be able to find someone who will sell out

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
Also if you want to earn a permit get a non restricted finfish and actually land fish. That is the way to be a "lucky bastard" or be a full time crew member

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
I'm the guy that he has an arrangement with. He ties up right next to me. If he can't sell the package deal, then he has promised me the license. I have another restricted Finnish that I may be willing to part with after that. I will let you guys know after I find out what he wants to do.

greg

Captain
I'm the guy that he has an arrangement with. He ties up right next to me. If he can't sell the package deal, then he has promised me the license. I have another restricted Finnish that I may be willing to part with after that. I will let you guys know after I find out what he wants to do.

Sounds good. What is the difference between the two licenses? I think he had a lobster permit attached to it, is that it (I don't need the lobster permit)?

Just trying to figure all this stuff out. I didn't realize there were two classes of finfish permits.

Thanks

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
Yes. I plan on buying the license with the trap allocation, then selling the one that I have right now that doesn't have a trap allocation.

Top Bottom