WTB: tackle station, dock/deck box

hague

Lieutenant Commander
I have a molded fiberglass dock box, about 6' long 2' tall and 18" wide. I can get exact measurements for you if you're interested. Im on the Cape as well. Latch on it has an eye for a pad lock

bobv

Lieutenant
I've got a free standing tackle station, fiberglass structure that I had made by a company - Nautical Design. Holds a lot of tackle and equipment. It is in my basement now as I took it off the boat 3 years ago. Excellent condition. I paid $1,900 for it 7 years ago. I will sell it for $1,000. If you are interested I will take measurements and pictures. Live in Eastern CT.

Capt. Lou

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
54 Hatteras thinking of getting back into a small DE
I've got a free standing tackle station, fiberglass structure that I had made by a company - Nautical Design. Holds a lot of tackle and equipment. It is in my basement now as I took it off the boat 3 years ago. Excellent condition. I paid $1,900 for it 7 years ago. I will sell it for $1,000. If you are interested I will take measurements and pictures. Live in Eastern CT.

where were you a month ago? i just ordered one to be built by them. how was your experience with them?

cb34

Rear Admiral
tackle station

I've got a free standing tackle station, fiberglass structure that I had made by a company - Nautical Design. Holds a lot of tackle and equipment. It is in my basement now as I took it off the boat 3 years ago. Excellent condition. I paid $1,900 for it 7 years ago. I will sell it for $1,000. If you are interested I will take measurements and pictures. CT.
Sent you a pm

bobv

Lieutenant
Sorry I didn't see that you were looking for one. Excellent product and very rugged. Built to last a lifetime. Completely waterproof also. The only reason I took it off my boat is that I wanted more seating for the customers.

bobv

Lieutenant
Sorry, the tackle station sold about 2 weeks ago to another forum member.

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
Tackle Center

Not sure if you were looking for something like this for the cockpit. All redone with a brand new aluminum post and custom cover. If interested let me know I will email you more photos. WOuld fit great in a downeast cockpit. I had it in my 24 Ft Rampage but took up alot of room. Rampage emblem can be removed easily

IMG_0814.jpg

enzoforza

Lieutenant
Boat Make
85' Bayliner
thats a nice unit but I already have a leaningpost/livewell combo and I need the tackle station to bolt up against the bulkhead somehow.

Top Bottom