wtb tower for 31 bhm

chevy18717

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM
I'm looking to buy a tower for my 31 bhm. open to all options, mast or four place tower. would like to see any pics if possible

chevy18717

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM
there are no pictures of it and im not going to drive to NY from MA/NH border to take a chance.

hague

Lieutenant Commander
i will be selling my 25' tower this winter after the season is over. I can send you pics. may also sell my 23' stand too.

chevy18717

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM
eztbone that wouldn't work I would need to do to much to it

greg

Captain
Ya know, I've been lusting after one of these towers but never thought that you could buy them used. I'd love to mount the greenstick to one the way Shawn did.

How much work would it be to retro one onto the boat? How much do they weigh?

hague

Lieutenant Commander
not hard at all. mine was used. has a separate base the tower slip fits into. just made the base higher so the legs hit the roof. legs have some play before you bolt them down so you can line it all up the way you want. i also have a stick mounted at the top of the tower. its all simple ingenuity

Super Suck

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Lasco 5' fiberglass
There's got to be a 31 BHM owner from Chatham that still has the both, those guys never get rid of anything. I can think of at least 2.

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
48 Custom marine Management Sportfish
Hi, I have the top of a large tuna tower from my 48' sportfish that would be perfect for your boat. I removed it because of height clearance issues in my area. It is actually offered with the sale of my boat but if I sell it separate first thats okay also. Its located in Bridgeport Ct. My boat is listed on ebay right now and there is one phot of the boat with the tower still installed. Its a 48' Marine Management Sportfish.

Top Bottom