Wtb tuna boat 38-45ft

PatriciaLynn

Admiral
Boat Make
Repco
What about a 38 henriques? Solid build, easily meet your speed requirement, great range, and setup well for sportfishing.

First Name
Trevor
What about a 38 henriques? Solid build, easily meet your speed requirement, great range, and setup well for sportfishing.

I’ve thought about it but I feel like that would rock quite a bit on the ball

PatriciaLynn

Admiral
Boat Make
Repco

I’ve thought about it but I feel like that would rock quite a bit on the ball
I don't think it would be any more that a DE with a tower. I went out on a 44 once, it was a super impressive setup, didn't notice any wierd rolling. They ride great, are priced right and are always in demand by knowledgeable fishermen.

Depending on how far you are planning on running, a few extra knots really add up. I went to the canyons once at 15 knots, never again.

I have a lobsterboat as my workboat, but there is no way I would run a DE as a sportfish when there are so many great options that go fast, fish well out of the box and already have the fuel capacity to get "out there".

First Name
Trevor
I don't think it would be any more that a DE with a tower. I went out on a 44 once, it was a super impressive setup, didn't notice any wierd rolling. They ride great, are priced right and are always in demand by knowledgeable fishermen.

Depending on how far you are planning on running, a few extra knots really add up. I went to the canyons once at 15 knots, never again.
Yea the furthest I run is 40 miles so 15 knots isn’t terrible but would like to go with a wesmac or something just because I like the looks and they are good fishing boats

PatriciaLynn

Admiral
Boat Make
Repco
Yeah but then there is a day like this morning where it was GREASY calm and you could have BEEN there already.

John 40

1st Mate
We are going to be putting a 45 Wesmac for sale soon. If you have any interest send me a pm. Thanks

Top Bottom