WTB: Wasque 22

eglicomet

Lieutenant Commander
Hi there,
I've been looking for a Wasque 22 which seems to be a very rare little boat. I missed the last two that have popped up for sale in the NE. If anyone happens to see one please let me know...
Thank you,
AP

scm68

Lieutenant
Wasque 22

I have an early 1970's Wasque 22 that I have gone back and forth on whether to sell or not. I live in Albany NY area and it is just not practical for use around here. I bought this a few years back as I have always loved the boats and wanted one since I was a kid. Its a straight inboard and in nice all around shape.
It is currently under wraps but I will see if I can find some pictures to post.
If you are interested let me know and make an offer.

scm68

Lieutenant
Wasque 22

I can't seem to find any pictures but will pull the cover off this weekend and take a few.
I used the boat in freshwater a couple of times two years ago and had planned on bringing it to Maine for the summer. Plans for going to Maine didn't work out and I had the boat winterized and it sat all of last year. It has a 6cyl gas motor in it (Ford?) and is on a galvanized tandem trailer. The trailer is not a good fit for the boat and needs to be customized for a better fit.
As i said, I am not 100% sure about selling it at this point but will certainly give it some thought.

eglicomet

Lieutenant Commander
Please do. I'm looking at a couple of other things local to me this weekend (it's finally warm enough for interesting boats to pop onto the market!) but I'd really like the the Wasque.
Thank you.

Top Bottom