You can all blame me for the incomming storm

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
The other day I proclaimed winter is over. I also said ppfftt that storm isnt going to do shit. I then went ahead and took my plow off and too the 1000 lbs of sand bags out of the back of my truck.

Yeah I know.... I fail

harpoon83

Commander
First Name
Colin
everytime i leave the plow on and sand in the back it doesn't snow. As soon as i remove everything it snows again...just can't win

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
The other day i was on my boat(in water storage) and my fingers were about 2 inches away from firing up the engine and going for a spin. Damn glad i didnt. Granted its just another 6 gallons of antifreeze to re-winterize. For once i refrained myself at the rite time.

JoFishes

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway, Kinnamon, Carolina
I won't even complain about the cold down here cause you will all laugh at me but will this friggin wind ever quit blowin for more than 1 day at a time.....???Jo

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Ive been in FL when it was cold. It sucks way worse than being in CT. Id rather be outside when its 20 in CT than when its 40 in FL. IMHO

RKrough

Commander
Boat Make
Midland 19
Two days ago when the starter went out in my tractor the forecast was for 6-8" Now that I paid $45 extra for FEDEX next day shipping for a new starter, the forecast is for a dusting to 1" :rolleyes:

I couldn't catch a f**king break these days if it jumped in my lap and sat on my pecker.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Thats fine when you dont have to have drives, lots and walks clean by law for tenants. I swear Im not taking the sand out or the plow off till may after this bullshit.

Hurdy Gurdy

Lieutenant Commander
I must say,Im glad I live here.I couldnt deal with the snow and the cold.Im tired of this 60 degree weather and cant wait for summer.

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
Ronnie! you got to be tired with all this plowing...your probably sleeping while I write this....got 12 plus inches of "dusting" here in Lynn, MA.....funning watching weather men actualy blaiming themselves for blowing their forcast,,,,sounded like noaa

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
Top Bottom