ZF63A 2.5:1

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Never installed, new. ZF63a gear. 2.5:1. $1,500 OBO

It was part of my repower project for the Jarvis Newman that sold before doing the project.

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

Last edited:

Dragup

Commander
Boat Make
31 BHM
What’s the drop down angle on that sir

Gurryman

Rear Admiral
First Name
Mark
Boat Make
Nauset 28
yes sir. Still available. I see you are a new member and this is your first post...I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.
You might have this a little backwards. He's not trying to sell you to you he's looking to buy. I usually require Wire transfer or cash in person, nothing leaves until it's paid for. He likely found this forum doing a Google search for a specific part number. I've sold many times to first time posters without hassle. Just be diligent.

Last edited:

Micahmiles

Ensign
First Name
Micah
yes sir. Still available. I see you are a new member and this is your first post...I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.
Yes, you are correct (Partially anyway), I just signed up to this forum solely because of my interest in your transmission. Not here to waste anybody’s time. I own Blue Water Maui (bluewatermaui.com). I would need the transmission shipped to Pacific Air Cargo at LAX and they will fwd to me. I can wire you the money for the transmission and freight and any related expenses (crating), if you have the ability to ship it. Not sure you’re aware, but new ZF63A’s are on factory back order through the end of the year. Also, curious of the age of your transmission, as the plaque looks much different than those on my other transmissions. Mahalo,

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Yes, you are correct (Partially anyway), I just signed up to this forum solely because of my interest in your transmission. Not here to waste anybody’s time. I own Blue Water Maui (bluewatermaui.com). I would need the transmission shipped to Pacific Air Cargo at LAX and they will fwd to me. I can wire you the money for the transmission and freight and any related expenses (crating), if you have the ability to ship it. Not sure you’re aware, but new ZF63A’s are on factory back order through the end of the year. Also, curious of the age of your transmission, as the plaque looks much different than those on my other transmissions. Mahalo,
What boat is this going in? Looks like outboards that you run in your company. Shipping to a shipping company? I smell bananas.

Micahmiles

Ensign
First Name
Micah
What boat is this going in? Looks like outboards that you run in your company. Shipping to a shipping company? I smell bananas.
Not sure if you can tell the difference between outboards and inboard from the pictures on our website, like most people can, but our vessel “Pono Kai” has a new Volvo Penta D6 with a surface piercing simplicity drive system. Either way, we found another brand new one with electronic shift from someone that wanted to actually sell and it was installed today. I’d still buy yours to have a spare, but you already sound too complicated to deal with, so, I have feeling yours is only as good as a boat anchor to you. If you want to sell it, call my business line at 808-670-1000 and ask for the owner.

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Not sure if you can tell the difference between outboards and inboard from the pictures on our website, like most people can, but our vessel “Pono Kai” has a new Volvo Penta D6 with a surface piercing simplicity drive system. Either way, we found another brand new one with electronic shift from someone that wanted to actually sell and it was installed today. I’d still buy yours to have a spare, but you already sound too complicated to deal with, so, I have feeling yours is only as good as a boat anchor to you. If you want to sell it, call my business line at 808-670-1000 and ask for the owner.
surface drives with a 2.5 ratio? this just gets better along with the insults. What HP D6s? I understand why you might need a spare.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom